I was struck by inspiration and caramel-related cravings earlier, and have come up with these. Just in case anyone's curious, have a recipe:
You Will Need
- Mini pretzels
- Asbestos fingers (regular fingers will be fine, but less comfortable)
- Three and a half a minutes
- Place pretzels on baking paper/parchment/used copy paper/whatever you have lying around. Place rolos on top of pretzels. (15 seconds)
- Bake at about 180 degrees (that's Celcius. You're smart, you can convert to Fahrenheit if you need to) for three minutes (3:15)
- Squash rolos down with your fingertips. Gingerly (3:30)
- Allow to cool/re-harden before eating. Die of confectionery-related joy (but try not to actually die).
These are basically pretzel turtles without the pecans. And the added bonus of being Mario-related. Good for themed parties, maybe?